Cordus Technologies Inc. via the domain cordustech.ca
and any other domains created from time to time, hereinafter referred to as 'Cordus, 'we', 'us' or 'our' is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store through this website and for the Personal Information that you provide us while interacting with us on our website and using our services. 1. Consent of Personal Data processing
1. You can accept the Policy only in its entirety. This means that you cannot accept some provisions of the Policy and do not accept others. If you do not accept any of the provisions of this Policy, this means you do not accept the Policy.
2. By using the Services and/or continuing visiting the Website you are also giving us your consent to process your Personal Data as laid down in this Policy.
3. If you do not wish to give us your consent to Process your Personal Data, you must immediately stop using the Services and leave the Website 2. What Personal Data we process
1. Identification data. This may include your names, ID code, birth date, residence address, nationality, gender etc.
2. Online identification data. This may include the identification data you are using to access the Website, your User ID, password, messenger software ID etc.
3. Contact information. This may include your postal address, phone number, electronic mail address, other means of communication etc.
4. Financial data. This may include your payment card and your bank details, information on your transactions etc.
PLEASE NOTE that not all categories of Personal Data will likely apply to you. We will process the Personal Data only when and if we need it. 3. Principles of processing
1. Personal data shall be Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
2. Personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further Processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be kept in a form that permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
5. Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. 4. Purposes of Personal Data
1. To provide you with our Services,
2. To ensure the effectiveness of business communication.
3. For statistics and analytics.
4. To further improve our Services. 5. Personal Data transfer
1. Recipients of your Personal Data are:
a) our IT service providers;
b) our officers and employees;
b) our affiliates;
c) our outsourced services providers, e.g. our accountants and legal advisers;
d) payment systems, banks and other financial institutions involved in the processing of payments.
2. We may transfer Personal Data to a third country provided the respective requirements are complied with and such transfer will not decrease the level of protection of the Personal Data transferred. 6. Your rights
1. To know if we process your Personal Data and if we do, what your Personal Data we process.
2. To correct your wrong or out-of-date Personal Data.
3. To withdraw consent your consent of the processing of your Personal Data at any time, without affecting the previous processing.
4. To lodge a complaint if you think that your Personal Data is processed wrongly. 7. Storing of Personal Data
1. The term of storage will be as laid down in the law, e.g. no shorter than applicable limitation term and mandatory storage term (if any), but no longer than it is reasonably necessary.
2. We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
3. We might create restoration copies of our files. How often and how exactly we do it is determined by us at our own discretion. Such backup technics may include more than one backup level, different periodicity and other aspects. 8. Legal meaning of this Policy
1. This Policy itself is not an agreement between you and Cordus but is an explanation of how we comply with Personal Data processing.
2. We can at any time and without giving you a notice to amend the Policy in the way we think is appropriate and permitted by Regulation.
3. You can find the actual version of the Policy in the respective section of the Website
. 9. Cookies